We had a good time on our vacation to NH. Drew was mediocre on the plane ride there, horrid on the 1st half of the plane ride home and an angel the second half. What I would call his "Dr. Jeckle and Mr. Hyde". I do not plan on traveling with a 1 1/2 year old again...at least until enough time has lapsed that I forget about it. (Kind of like pregnancy/childbirth...you just forget the bad parts, then do it again. Maybe it has something to do with a toddler sucking every sane brain cell from your skull?)
Drew especially enjoyed Grammy Wendy and Papa's pool. He had fun with his cousin Micheil and loved his cars (or Caaaaaa as he calls them).




Besides visiting with family, we planned our trip around a wedding. Arics friend got married and Aric was a groomsman. Look- the only time we will see Aric walking down the aisle (and its not even his wife!)

Aric was so handsome!You were a beautiful couple that night! I'll get those pix to you eventually.Just want you to know Aric that REAL men can wear pink! Love Mom
ReplyDelete