Tuesday, August 11, 2009

What happened to my family of bloggers? I think farm town/facebook took over!? I will not stop blogging...I won't go to the farm side. Actually, my new addiction is Card Shark and Speed on the iphone. I am the champion, or really, a card shark.

Drew has been Mr. Nice guy this week. I hope he is back to his old self. The past 3 weeks he's been a bit demonic. He did have a 103 temp last week and missed 3 days of daycare- he had a virus and oddly a staph infection on his boobie. (yep- his boob). Our odd little immune deficient boy. His little random wound seems to be healing and he is done with his meds. He has been sleeping like a pregnant lady lately- 11-12 hours a night and 2 hour naps- he normally only sleeps 10 hours with 1 1/2 hour naps- that extra time sure is making a difference. He actually slept in this past weekend until 8!!! I was so mad....here is why: I had a 'slumber party' with my nieces this weekend (Grace on Friday and Ellie on Saturday) I slept in the basement thinking I'd get to sleep in all weekend. WRONG. I woke up before Drew and Aric. Super annoyed:) We have actually started setting our alarms in the morning now as we are having to wake him up for daycare. We all overslept a tad this morning. In 9 weeks, my alarm can go back in the drawer...

Playdoh hat. Playdoh is his new favorite thing

Playing in the tent in the living room- it took up the ENTIRE end of the living room.



Drew & Ellie being silly on the alphabet mat. It was a game that consisted of singing the alphabet as loud as possible then falling or throwing yourself on the ground as hard as possible. Drew is a singing boy lately- he does Twinkle Twinkle, ABC (which are the same tune) and Farmer in the dell. He actually says "now I know my..." then it fades out to blah blah blah. And for Twinkle twinkle its "up ubove da earld ah ah"

Bonfire time! Yummy smores!

3 comments:

  1. It is the month I think...hard to blog whenn you are so busy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been feeling blog guilt this month. Gayle and I will be competitive bloggers after camping together this weekend. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like Drew & Daaaadeeee are having a blast in their tent. Also looks like Drew has a great time with his cousins! We had fun with you guys in NH. Sorry it was so hot & HUMID!!!

    ReplyDelete