Saturday, July 18, 2009

i hip


Last night Aric and I got new phones...we got i phones! I feel so coolio...except...I really do not know how to use it. I am trying to figure out how to post pics from the phone to the blog...any ideas? Is that an app? Is there an app for that? It doesn't seem as easy to type on as my Mogel I use for work (and I am used to using a stylus), but I think I'll adapt.
This is the first pic I took with the i phone. I had to send it to my email, then save it...there must be an easier way.
Anywho...here is a quiz.
What is wrong with this picture?
a) Drew is naked
b) Drew is itching his Chigger bites
c) Drew is W sitting
d) It is 6 a.m on a Saturday morning
e) All of the above



Answer: E

No comments:

Post a Comment