Monday, March 16, 2009

Summa Time!

Well, not totally, but it FELT like summer today. My thermometer in my car said 68. Drew and I went outside and ran around the yard. Of course, he managed to find the one ice patch and slipped. He was covered head to toe in mud/water. We went for a looong walk through the puddles and tried to swing at the park, but the swings were too flooded. Darn.
Our first project this spring is to finish off our backyard fence. Our neighbors on all 3 sides have fences, so we just need to close off the sides. Should be reasonable. There is no way I will be able to keep up with him this summer, I would be nervous that he would beeline it to the street.
Today as we were leaving daycare, Drew starting taunting his friend Sophie. He would dangle my keys right by her face, then bring them just out of her reach right when she would almost get them. He wasn't even laughing, just smirking. Finally she got them, he was appalled. Of course, I was so proud of him. He deranged is that?? "my son can taunt...cool". That means he is smart:)

No comments:

Post a Comment