Remember last year?...
Well, a similar story this year...whatta lucky boy! Of course, this year was a tad more exciting!
Drews favorite toy of all was a wrench from his tool bench. If I knew it was going to be such a hit, I would have just gotten that! He eats with it, takes a bath with it, if I put it away on his toolbench, he immediately runs to get it.
Drew's New Year resolution was to stop the bottle habit...we decided to get a head start. He now is a sippy cup guy! He isn't too fond of this, but so far so good. I think his wrench is his crutch.
He has been on an antibiotic for the past couple weeks, we have not seen him so good natured and happy in a looong time. He is generally a happy boy, but we can sure tell he finally feels good, he can't stop laughing! His nose actually isn't running. AMAZING. He actually was able to get immunizations today as he doesn't have any infections.
Better get to bed, we have a big night of partying tomorrow night at Grandma and Grandpas! (Sure, I'll be able to stay up until midnight, I don't think I've stayed up that late since, well...I don't know when-Saturday night we went to Louie Anderson (the comedian) & I fell asleep during the show...only for a minute)
No comments:
Post a Comment