Drew has been a busy little fella the past couple days. He seems to be feeling better today. On Thursday he suddenly spiked a 103 temp. I stayed home with him and we loafed around (I worked the best I could from home). He perked up by Friday - yippee! So we ended up not going in. When I call the pedi with his symptoms, I feel like I have to explain IgA deficiency to the nurse, or at least bring it to their attention to make a note of his diagnosis when they pass info to the pedi. The positive of it is...we will always get in when we need to.
Drew went to story hour at the library with Aric this morning- he loves it. Then he went to his friend Ben's birthday party later in the afternoon. It was at Choo-choo Bobs. When we got home, he has his little train that was in his treat bag and was saying "chooooo choooooo". When we first got there, he didn't really understand what to do at the train tables, but he quickly figured out how to drive them on the tracks. He also had lots of fun playing with Bens sister Aura, who is closer to his age. They giggled with each other, poked each other and tried to grab each others eyeballs. He was trying to play with the big kids too, they were running up and down the aisles, and he trailed behind...it was cute to see him at the table with all his little friends eating pizza. Ben's mommy even got him a special egg free treat as he can't have cake! He loved it!
I realized I haven't taken any pics this week...its been a crazy week. And I think I have his cold...
No comments:
Post a Comment