We got a new roof today, we have a big rain storm right now, so I guess its the true test. Drew barely napped today, as the pounding was pretty loud on the roof. Aric stayed home with him today, poor Grandma is sick (probably with Aric's cold). I am home with him Tuesday, I plan on bringing him to work for a potluck! At this point, the germ thing is sorta out the window.
To fight off colds, I recommend this:
It works like a charm!! I swear by this stuff, so if you are fighting the sniffles, TAKE 6 OF THESE IN A DAY! Aric didn't take enough last week, then he passed he germs on!! I ate a whole package, not one sniffle!Oh- we get a new furnace and AC installed tomorrow, our current AC unit is a 1971 Chrysler! Yep, you read right. A Chrysler. It even has the logo on it. I think we should keep it as a coffee table, it is very retro!
No comments:
Post a Comment