Sunday, May 19, 2013

Camping, mixers and "cations"

 See that blanket? That is the water. The little people--- the fire. This is a camping situation.
 Roasting marshmellows over the "fire".


Kate is an artist! This is her redition of a choo choo. Amaze.








 Look at her eyes. Amazed! She was the switch flipper oner.
 ...and she added a tad too many chocolate chips.








 Even Officier Pete got into this mixer thing.
Watching cartoons on a Saturday morning.


Summer feels like it is here. The owie pic below is post bike ride. Drew is really crying. Kate is what we call "attention crying". "look mama, I am injured, I think I have a small abrasion". (kidding, those are Drew's words, not Kates).

 We took a short "vacation" to the Dells.This was our Villa. Day 1 was pretty awesome, we had no neighbors, so we could yell/talk freely like we do so well. It was pretty neat having a kitchen-- we stuck to our plans and didn't go out to eat once. We spent the "up" time going at full spend. Water parks, indoor dry parks, exploring walks....I ended our vacation with a few new bruises.
 We dropped everything off at the Villa and headed to our first pool- the Wave pool. It was awesome. I loud horn sounded and we knew the waves were coming.





 Look. No one is in the pool? Why you ask?  Someone SHAT in it, that is why. It was a little shat. I am confident I stepped through it a few times. After the poo situation, we evacuated and headed to our next water park.
 We ended up at this water park that had 1000 gallons of water dumping out of a scary bucket at full speed. It freaked everyone out.

I had a cute bathtub pic-- but even though "privates" are covered, I will refrain from posted. The tub was a biggie- it was fun. 
This was the view over the walking bridge. Eek.




 Snack time on the kids' balcony. This was about the time the frat boys next door showed up.


Fancy.



When we got home, Kate called it quits.


 Testing out my new mixer. It is nice, I don't think I will use it even weekly, but it makes things taste better, I swear.



No comments:

Post a Comment