Tuesday, May 14, 2013

April Showers?

 We forgot to blog. 
Here is Easter. I got this fabulous idea to use a whisk from Pinterest (of course)
Drew was not fond of the whisk, he preferred his hand. 

 Kate said screw the whisk too. I think it worked, if the kid would use it.
 OMG, an egg.

 Drew was the lucky recipient of a playmobile speed boat, and a cr*pload of chocolate.
 Kate got an 'iSlate" and Cinderella undies that she can pee in.

The bunny hid eggs...

 Left me a Cadbury cream egg, and ate most of the carrots we left.
 The bunny pooped again in our house!









This was a "springish" part of April...then came the snow. We thought this was spring! Wrong.

Then we started to get delusional and did photoshoots of boat trips.

 We framed cute little Lambie. The hope here was to have Lambie on the wall, not in her hands. That didn't go as planned as mama didn't want to take Lambie away...yet.  (why would I do such a thing? You are only 3 once)
 We pretended to bike around the world and looked at each country we biked on.


Then more snow came...



 Warrior snow fighter...
 NOT. A. FAN.







 We wore swimsuits for days on end and also wore leg warmers because we had to.



 ...and then came the snow.
 We pottied on the potty. Is Kate potty trained you ask? Yes and no? She is number 2 trained. She certainly doesn't like to stop for number 1. We are in process for sticker training-- so when she earns X number of stickers, she gets a prize. This was prize number 1. She had to earn 5 stickers by staying dry all day for each sticker---it took her 2 weeks.





 I guess it was 6 stickers...but you get the idea. I drew the castle. Ain't it nice? For my birthday I got a wireless printer, so now I am printing fancy castles- no more ghetto hand drawn ones.




No comments:

Post a Comment