Amazing how these lovely onions grew. This WAS a fun experiment for Drew. It is cute in theory (or should I say, in Pinterest, but the mold makes me not want to eat them).
But this, my lovely menu board. No mold here! I can write up what we eat and everyone knows what to make in case I don't get home in time. So far, so good. I think it has deterred Aric and I from ordering Pizza twice (this week).
This is where the magic happens--- our Pinterest sweat shop.
Eating crayons. What do you expect for minimum wage?
Just kidding. I paid them in Hershey kisses.
This was not on the task list, but he made it anyways. Monster Truck with fans.
C'mon Kate, peel those crayons.
Kate made these. No sew curtains. May or may not be super ugly. But really. Who cares. I have an egg shaped chair and giant plastic desk in my living room. Who is talking ugly?
No comments:
Post a Comment