Showin' buzz how to toot his blower.
Even though the eggless cake was a bit "dry", Kate enjoyed it.
The scene here before the "toddler" destroyed it, Rex was face to face with Alphie, whom was still in the box. (every time I see Rex, I think in my head "oh, now I feel guilt"...everytime)
Woody opening his new Toy Story 3 movie.
Drew is reinacting the scene when Buzz was reset and speaking only Spanish....
"this one goes here, right daddy?"
The new Tramp
He gave Woody a jump too.
"Ha! He is busy watching the new movie...he has no idea I am hogging his new toys and sitting on the new Tramp!
Muh - ha - ha."
Even though Drew had the biggest snow storm he has ever seen on his birthday, he had a fabulous day. Gma and Gpa slid over and had some dry cake, Drew opened presents, had many wardrobe changes and blew on some buzz light year horns. It was a party. If you could not tell, Toy Story was the theme.
No comments:
Post a Comment