Monday, December 27, 2010

Drew is searching for the pickle. The person who finds it first at Gma's gets to open the first gift. Drew has home field advantage, and he still hasn't been the first. Maybe next year. Ellie found it!


Kate playing with the annoying...I mean cute...Hallmark singing Snowmen.

The favorite gifts of the year...

In the short time since I have opened this gift, I have developed a case of tennis elbow.



Gma sure looks happy.
Drew is taking a break in the "pit" between gifts.

On to Christmas morning....
This pic makes me laugh everytime I see it. Not because Aric looks like he is about to tell someone super bad news, but that Kate has a big fake grin. This is what she is thinking "see lamby (her favorite stuff thing), this is a kitty, Santa brought it. Just smile and say thanks, its not replacing you"

"we have a situation under the tree, we need reinforcements" Drew is no white shirt, he has been on the job for 3 years.

The puter

Kate tipped the cart over herself opening it. How exciting! Santa had it assembled under the tree with a clever piece of wrapping paper over it. One happy girl.

Hope everyone had a merry "mas mas"

No comments:

Post a Comment