Little Kate doesn't need glasses (the eye doctor vist went well, she just has a little extra skin that makes her eyes look crossed, which will go away). But she does need tubes. The poor kid has had an ear infection since SEPTEMBER!! We are keeping our fingers crossed they will still do the surgery for her "bump" but maybe put her on a heavy dose of antibiotics. The consult is Dec 6th, so I would imagine surgery around Christmas? I can tell when she isn't on meds, she doesn't talk...and is a bit feisty. Once she is drugged, she has tons to say. When you say "hello" to her, she puts her hand to her ear and says "low?". Cute. Because we only say hello on the phone, right?
I would love to put more video on here, this is from my camera. But my video technician has been on strike since BEFORE Kate was born. (insert sassy glare here)
No comments:
Post a Comment