Little Kate and Drew have a bad case of the sibling sniffles. Aric stayed home yesterday and I did 1/2 day today. Brought them to the pedi and we received a diagnosis: a cold. Grandma had the pleasure of hanging with Twiddle Fever (Drew) while Rachel watched Twiddle cough (Kate) this afternoon. The pedi said every kiddo he is seeing today have similar symptoms. Yuck. Our house is like a petri dish. I guess we can handle colds, but the croup and RSV I can do without! Both are lagging in the eating department today. Kate normally guzzles down a good 35 oz a day- she only did 30...I think she is using her 14 lbs 5 oz of reserves...Drew is only eating fruit and veggies. Yes. You read that right. He won't eat mac n cheese, hotdogs, cookies (or "eeek- koos" he calls them)...only carrots, pears, oranges, bannanas...odd child.
This was little Drew helping make pancakes (the day after the stomach flu...I passed on the pancakes...he had them all to himself (notice the tub of hand sanitizer?). I am sure the pancakes were yummy. Side note: Drew gets red bumps/hives around his mouth when he has syrup??! What!. It has happened three times....sheesh. The kid can't get a break.
"oh my gawd, oh my gawd" This is Kate watching the Vikings game. We call her "Kate TV". I know, I know...no TV until there 16 or something...but she really likes it. Don't worry Grandmas, we read to her to...

"what? what? what's going on?"
No comments:
Post a Comment