Kate is an angel on Zantac. I would give up both our 401Ks to ensure enough Zantac was available. She has made up for her 3 week "demon phase" by sleeping through the night! She has been sleeping 7-9 hours at night since 7 weeks. We thought Drew was a good sleeper. Humpf! Wrong-o! Kate is! She has been so animated lately, laughing, cooing, smiling at us. We heart her!!
Some pics I took this week of little Kate. The second one really shows her Hemangioma. We are going to a specialist every 2 weeks for pics and measurements/monitoring. Sigh* Makes me want to cry. Our sweet little girl. The POSITIVE is it is starting to get white spots on the really red area, which is a sign that it is involuting ; oddly, it seems to be proliferating on the top, its getting bigger in height and length. We are not seeking any formal medical treatment at this time, laser will leave her a scar and it is too close to her brain, and steroids are not something we want to consider right now. If it does not involute by the time she gets to school age, we will consider steroids. Right now, it doesn't harm her.
People think I have dropped her on her head, I feel like I always have to explain as I get "the looks". *sigh again.
Kate looks like she's really talking!
ReplyDelete