Saturday, March 29, 2008

TGIW (Thank Goodness its a weekend)



I realized the only pictures I have taken of Drew this week were ones of him sleeping. He has had a bad cold all week. We did go to urgent care once, but there really is nothing they can do for him.
For those of you who haven't heard about our daycare drama, in a nutshell, we pulled Drew from his daycare at the church. I have been noticing some red flags with staffing, but on Tuesday was the doozer. I went to pick him up and he was face down the the icky carpet crying his eyeballs out with red marks on his face from the carpet. When I asked the teacher how his day was...her answer "I don't know". WOW. Between Northridge (Masonics other nursing home (they have a daycare)), my mom and auntie Ann, we are peicemealing it together until he starts Rachels home daycare at the end of April. How sad, those poor babies whose parents still bring them there!! YIKES.
Today we had roof guys out giving us an estimate, we are replacing our roof soon. How exciting:) I took off and went to brunch with my friend Stephanie for her Birthday. We ate at Hells Kitchen, it was GOOD. They have homemade peanut butter that is yummy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment