Monday, March 17, 2008

"Please excuse Drew from gym class..."

Drew has his first official excuse for daycare. Aric dropped him off today, and they insisted he needed to go to the pedi as they thought he had impetigo. WHAT? I am sorry (no, I am not), but I think I would be aware if my kid had yellow oozing puss from his face. Anywho, the pedi laughed, Drew laughed, and Aric was really annoyed. No, Drew does NOT have impetigo, he has dry skin. Yes. Its horrid, we use a humidifier, we use aquaphor, but heck, its winter, and he is the whitest, & has the most sensitive baby skin in the city of New Hope. So, the pedi had to write his 25 buck note stating he was not contagious (our co-pay).
I cannot wait to start the home daycare- GOOD NEWS...we start May 5th!!! A 3 month old should NOT be expose to impetigo! (apparently a toddler had it last week)

Funny side note, Drew was talking the entire time at the pedi's. He kept getting louder as the pedi would get louder. I missed it, but Aric said it was pretty cute. Finally the pedi stopped to let Drew get his 2 cents in. He really is using his voice these days-it is pretty constant.

They did weigh him, he is 14 pounds, 4.5 ounces!!

No comments:

Post a Comment