Poor Drew has a head cold. I made an appointment yesterday for today, the doctor wanted to listen to his chest. Then last night, he seemed so much better, I thought maybe we would be able to cancel the appointment-he was doing so good. At his middle of the night feeding, he did a 180. He could hardly breath and every breath was a piggy snort. He is still so good, he didn't even cry at all, just snorted & grunted. Poor baby. So I sat up with him the rest of the night so he could be upright. His poor little nose is so stuffed. He slept, I didn't. I am a mommy zombie today. Aric got up at 5:30 to be with him while I slept a bit. I was very close to calling Auntie Ann to come over today so I could sleep, but then Aric stayed home from work! Knowing I could call Ann got me through the night-I knew I might be able to get a little nap of some sort today.
Oh- side note- He had his first diaper blow out this morning! hee hee, Aric was the one changing him:)
No comments:
Post a Comment