Sunday, March 3, 2013

February

Mr. Officer Pete join us last month. Auntie Ann picked up Drew on a Saturday and took him to pick out a fish. He picked out the saddest, sickest fish in the store. He named him Officer Pete.  We initially put him in Drew's room, but we forgot about Pete, and he was not happy. Now he sits on our counter next to the toaster. Drew makes sure that he gets the table spot closest to Officer Pete so he can "take care of him".
 Makin' our valentines. Drew was focused on making one for Milo, his school BFF and Aunt Susie. She was the only Aunt who got one from him (no offense anyone)

 Tea Party/Living Color fly girl.

 This is pre-write on the table episode.
 Workin' hard on the valentines.
 Crazy eat face. I love this face. I think its from Aric. Do I do this. Please God, say I don't.
 Oh, whoops. Did I color on my arm again and loose writing privileges? Again.
At least she has the decency to scrub it off herself.

 I did not realize was here too. Geez. Really.
 Ha. Left over Gpa and Ann Bday cake. Drew and I hogged it to ourselves. I had a tummy ache the day we were celebrated- so we made up for it. Holla!
End of a long day. I am betting she was watching Doc McStuffins.


No comments:

Post a Comment