Friday, January 4, 2013


 Someone (dad) gave "somebodies" a Christmas gift early. When we saw Santa, the only thing Drew mentioned was that he wanted a Tom Brady Patriots jersey. Well, Santa didn't listen, but dad did.
 We let the kids exchange their gifts on Christmas eve morning (before the rush) Oh, it was so confusing doing the "exchange".
 Done. They figured it out.
 Wowee. Drew got his "dream lite" and Kate her "new Lambie". Thanks Doc McStuffins.  I could go the rest of my life not watching your lovely show.  I know, it looks like I could use a hug. (quote from the show FYI)
 We left apples out for the Reindeer. Drew wanted to leave 8 apples, it was super convenient that the slicer makes 8! We didn't have any whole carrots (we all know Reindeer love whole carrots)
 Cookies and our letters. Drew's is quite detailed "dear Santa, I want a toy NASCAR and Racetrack (page flip over) I have been a good boy. Love Drew"
 Since Kate can't spell yet, she drew Santa a letter. I am pretty certain that line thing and green oval is his sleigh. Then we have a tree and snow. Maybe those are Barbies falling?


 The girl cousins.

The little girl cousins.


 Coloring on the iPad. No worries, its not a Sharpie.


New Lambies turn to pose.



 Looking for Santa and his sleigh on Christmas Eve.

 The puzzle that we took turns obsessing over.



 The kids had to look for the pickle on the tree. The first kid to find it gets to open the first present. This year Gma wore it. It was a tie!

On your mark....get set....

 Gahhhh...Barbie car!


 Gah...Lego Police Station!


Gah...an attachment to a wet vac (ok, the real one was in the garage). Dan was trying to look appreciative as the recipient of a vacuum attachment.


Aric: "ah, gee Dan, do you remember that fine fall day we went to the Excelsior Brewing Co?"
Dan: "No Aric, I do not"






 Ellie made wonderful ornaments.





Notice her tongue.




Below is Christmas morning.
"Can we stop smiling. Please. I want to open presents"








The End. Hope everyone had a blessed Christmas! We sure did! The kids were spoiled way too much by family. January will be a month of re-establishing our appreciation for the little things.


No comments:

Post a Comment