My my how you have aged.
I think Kate is thinking "if you have a mustache, you can pick your nose more discretely".
What up Bert? Hello mono brow.
I am going to miss this. Little kids getting ready for bed and running around in their diapers. Those chunky little thighs squishing out of the diaps. We just closed out our last bag of diapers for Kate. She still wears pull ups at night, but girlfriend is an under wearing girl.
T or T at Byerlys. It was great. They had NO candy, just food. The kids scored a basket, plus a grocery bag. The loot included ice cream, chips, oatmeal, crackers, fruit, even milk! We ran into my eye doctor there-- --he was a bit confused as to why there was a DJ in the deli and face painting in the chip aisle.
I tried to get pics, I really did.
This was my highlight (below)
The 'loot sort" "candy exchange" whatever you want to call it.
Look! We even got carrots!
The saturday before Halloween we headed to gma's and gpa's. So, no one feel sorry, these kids got some good solid halloween time in.
How can you not give her your entire bowl of candy??
zzzzzing! I am not 100% certain if that is what Spider-man says, but he whooshes his web right out-- Drew will show you.
Halloween is over. Not sure what is going on here. She is wearing a Turkey dress that is too short, Patriots shirt, Drew's pants, Dora slippers and a princess crown. What up girl.
Carvin' the pumpkin. Notice the knife and action is on the opposite side of the table from Kate?
Ack. The insides were so gross-- love her expression. Yes, she has no pants on.
Here is a blurry picture for our Christmas Card.
No comments:
Post a Comment