Hey girl, whatcha' doin? Hey girl, where you've been?
In our home, if you say, "hey girl". The response you get is "whatcha' doin?" Apparently we haven't been blogging! But we have been singing a lot of the theme song from the show "New Girl".
Shall we start from forward and move back? Or start from back and move forward?
So what have the little gids been up to? Both kids are doing gymnastics, Aric & I completed the first season of Walking Dead in almost one evening, Drew is moving up to Pre-K, Kate has regressed in potty training and had 18 accidents yesterday, I have been working 60 hours a week, T-ball starts soon (the team we illegally got into by pretending to live in a different city ( our family has collectively given that city enough tax money...no guilt)) we bought tickets to NH for July, we are planning a Disney trip in November, I hate my minivan and feel the heat to get a new car, I have a hole in my retina (that we are watching...apparently get bigger and cause blindness?? + side, I got 2 new fabulous pairs of glasses), Drew had his first woodtick, I am once again on a diet, Grandpa recovered from a biological valve replacement, we have gone to Murreys steakhouse two times in the past month (which is amazing), we missed the Red Sox series in Mpls, I got a pallet and Aric made something from Pinterest for me, we have a few camping trips planned for this summer, we (aric) are/is starting a garden, we have narrowed down Drew's kindergarten to three places (1 is public and 2 private) & that about wraps it up!
oh-- and I finally ordered my blog book, from Drew's birth to Kate's. Can't wait to see it. Once we review that, we will order volume two, the next dimension...
She looks just like her baby doll. I heart it.
No comments:
Post a Comment