These posts seem to seem to get farther & fewer in between. Sigh* What have we been doing? Besides getting older, we have been peeing in the potty! Yes, Miss Kate is 99% potty trained. Today she had ZERO accidents. She only wears diaps for naps and bed. Pretty darn cool-- this includes poo poo's too! It was her magical school that did this for us. We brought them bagels as a token of our appreciation. I think Aric may or may not have promised the 2 teachers a happy hour. I think Kate just needed to be ready. We tried a few months ago--but she just wasn't ready mentally.
This is me and kate. I have Charlies Angels curls. She doesn't.
Drew with a super cute dirty face.
Awkward pose. Don't ever ask kids ages 2.5 and up to smile. This is what you get.
But this, super cute.
Drew & his buddy Evan eating mommy bday cupcakes on the tower. They inhaled them.
Drew's new passion. Soccer! He is obsessed with a sport he has only known about for 2 weeks. I am thinking Beckam.
This is my birthday fish. Kate ensures that I get to sleep with said fish nightly. Sam.
Love the hair. So wispy.
No comments:
Post a Comment