Grrr....cabins can be scary.
Brave 'lil Drew.
Bear on our way up the drive. Welcome.
Drew and his buddy Evan had a blast together. They are two peas on a pod. Evan challenges Drew, Drew entertains Evan.
Getting ready for bed. Kate is about to flip over the couch. Oh well, no tears, just her M.O.
BBQ Ribs. Pretty certain I had not had them since I was in sixth grade. Yum. Weird, but yum. (this is coming from an 8 year long vegetarian)
She was peering out the window with her binoculars. Sorry S's for the window smudges, if I had Windex, I would have been all over it. Really.
Pretty lake.
Awkward. But funny. Really boys? Rocks, they love the rocks.
Steph, are you falling?? Where is your life jacket??
Weird pic. She looks very in charge.
Accidently swimming in the lake. Drew fell head fist in. So he swim, in his clothes. Oh well. We did not bring his ear plugs. Whoops. Cheers to no ear infection. I guess in 2 weeks when he has his surgery, we will figure out if we "screwed" up his ears. (Tonsils and adenoids are going bye bye)
Steph taught my 1 year old how to skip rocks. That is why Steffy rocks. Kate loves it.
Thanks Steph! The cabin was beautiful & the company was fun!
Ah...Cabins. We need one. Bad.
No comments:
Post a Comment