Typically airing during the holiday season, Oprah shares products with her audience that she feels are noteworthy or would make a great gift - and everyone in the audience receives items from that year's list for free.
Understanding that I will never be a recipient of O's favorite things, as her run on daytime TV comes to a close, I decided to have another installment of the G's favorite things...things that cause our very own frenzy in our home.
Dad's List
Bowling. SO glad that "season" is over (the only "sport" season that lasts 10 months). He does the real thing, but the Wii is his off season bowling.
ESPN Boston.


His latest obsession. My Fittness Pal app for the iphone

I know this was on last year...the DVR. But it deserves recognition, once again. No picture, but you get the idea.
Harpoon. BUT, since he cannot get Harpoon in MN, he has settled for Magic Hat. Quote from Aric "as soon as Harpoon gets to town, Magic Hat will be out the door"


Mama's List
Planters cheese curls. Do I just like them because I cannot have them?? Oh I miss these delicious snacks. Nothing comes close. Not even Earls cheese curls. Too bad they do not make them anymore.
My kiddos
Winter Warmer...Harpoon. Christmas in a bottle.

The next two things were on my list last year...
Wine
iphone

Flowers from the Farmers Market. Inexpensive and bring sunshine to our home.

My new camera. Fun.
My favorite family thing- The Zoo! We all especially like the farm at the Zoo.

Kates List
Puffcorn! She shoves handfuls into her mouth and typically requests more before Drew gets settled in his seat.
Elmo. Of course. Do do do do, do do do do, Elmos world...when the song comes on, she does this back and forth dance. To get her to hold still to clip her fingernails, I just start humming the song- it distracts long enough to get the job done.

Her Coupe. She is getting better at getting in and out, but occasionally (ok- daily) will slide under the steering wheel and get stuck, then requires a rescue.
This lady. She is one of Kate's favorite "things", but Kate just doesn't know it yet. Dr. N- her plastic surgeon. So meticulous and thorough. She changed our lives.

And her most favorite thing(s) of all (we have 3). She usually one gets one at a time.
LAMBIE!
We also think Magic Hat is awesome-we'll have it for Aric when you come over for dinner(soon)!
ReplyDelete