(real ones)
My favorite exhibit was the Russian Grizzlys. It was pretty darn cool. They were right up against the glass. When we went back later to say "bye" to them, they were no where to be seen. I guess is pays off to be the first people at the zoo.
Here is my attempt at a grizzly pic.
In this pic, I think this is the situation. Drew, like a southern gentleman he is, takes his Red Sox cap off and says "Rooster, pardon...rooster, ya' all don't be afraid now, ya' hear?"
I also met my Knight and shining Armour, just kidding Aric...
(In case you were judging, haircut is scheduled for this week)
We had some gal time at some Winery's for Devon's pre-Ireland wedding (on our Anniversary!) It helps to have friends with the same wedding date...they keep reminding us with facebook updates.
Thought I'd slip in a bathie/nudie.

She just may be the cutest 11 month old ever. But I am a bit biased. I heart her eyes.
No comments:
Post a Comment