Thursday, July 29, 2010

Its been a bit since we posted last. Its been a busy busy busy month. I feel overwhelmed with life, work, kids...at work I have a new "site"... a Convent. Yes. A Convent. In 13 months the therapists will report to me, not "Rome". Uncertain what that means, but I think I need to so some serious Wikipeding. Its interesting to say the least. I am a bit too Lutheran for this. So that puts me at 4 sites, which is doable, but when you use a abacus to calculate your operational outcomes, its gets a little hairy. Thinking hard of a career change these days.

I may not know my future, but Drew may have a future in the arts. I have learned that he is an avid cutter. Yes, with a real scissors. So far, no dollies have lost their hair.
Drew and Kate love to wrestle. Drew may be the next 'undertaker'

A typical morning for C. This morning she had a fruit loop on her chin and was completely turned around in the highchair trying to look at it. Its like a puppy chasing her tail. Fruit Loops? Art? You decide.

Aunt Patsy. We love you and will miss you. This was taken at Drew's baby shower almost 3 years ago. She passed on Sunday morning. She was an avid littlegid follower. We will miss her tons!

No comments:

Post a Comment